Thursday, March 15, 2012

A New Move, A Fresh Start

As I was preparing to move out into the country and into a new home, I knew I was beginning a new chapter in my life. An exciting new chapter where I can be just a stay-at-home mom and wife, and nothing else. For the last 5 years I have been in so many different "phases" all at the same time; I was a college student, newly married, a new mom, and at most points I was working part time as a waitress. Not to mention all the life that happens in between. In my day to day whirlwind, I kept finding myself saying in my head.."when I get into the new house, it will be different". As if I was going to magically find the energy to get out of bed before my kids and get all the chores out of the way and give them the one on one attention they deserve the entire day. I felt that I was going to just turn into super-mom, devoted wife and mother. And at times I do feel that my expectations were a little unrealistic, but as we are getting settled in, I find myself realizing that a little more space and a little country air can make a world of difference :) 


I have finished up classes and I graduate in May, so to fill my nap time - as if there isn't anything else I could find to do around the house - I have decided to start a blog. Hope you enjoy it :)


Me with my 2 sons & daughter :)

My husband & I! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.